“A practical approach to quality, constant improvement”
At vrs Vering we don’t aim for certification at all costs but for constant improvement in terms of quality, which we feel is more important and relevant! And when we say quality, we mean the quality of our services and contacts with clients, as well as the quality of our colleagues’ daily working lives.
We take a practical attitude to quality, focused on our business. Our approach is flexible, adaptable and hands-on, and makes for efficiency. Here are a few examples:
- Management and monitoring tools
- Induction and training of new talents who join us for optimum knowledge of our quality commitments and monitoring tools
- Internal management guidelines
- Proactive management that enables us to anticipate foreseeable pitfalls throughout the life of a claim
- Internal auditing
- Feedback meeting with all the parties involved as part of the project mode, to review the methods used, the services provided, the resources utilized and the areas for improvement
For us, quality isn’t a concept but a daily commitment. It’s everyone’s business, all the time.